Rules & Regulations of Instutute
• If a student found absent continuously for more than 10 classes without any information, his/her name will be struck off from the Register. Click Here• If a student found absent continuously for more than 10 classes without any information, his/her name will be struck off from the Register. Click Here
• Students have to abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Institute
• Students are to be present in their prescribed uniform
• Students are subjected to highly disciplined
• Students are expected to observe norms of good behaviour
• Students must be punctual and regular in their attendance. Click Here
• No students shall be allowed to appear at the final exam/All India Trade Test unless he has 80% attendance in his classes.
• A student must submit a written application for leave.
• Fees once paid is not refundable.
• A student must clear all dues (fees etc) before submission of final examination form.
• All prerequisite equipments and gadgets/Tool kits for practical are supplied by the Institute
• Students should not attempt to rectify any problem in the workshop on their own, but bring it to the notice of the staff.
• A disciplinary action will be taken against the student if he found to be involved in any illegal or unauthorized activities in the Institute.
• Student has to pay for the damage made by him to the institute property.
Rules & Regulation of Hostel
• Students should behave in disciplined manner during their stay at Hostel.
• Students should maintain high standard of cleanliness and not disfigure the wall, doors, and windows.
• Students are not allowed to sit on the parapet of the hostel building.
• Students should take care of their personal belongings. No one else will be responsible for any kind of loss or damage.
• Students should maintain proper discipline in the Hostel. Students should not misuse electric Power by using iron, extension of light point etc.
• Students should take written permission from the hostel superintendent before leaving the hostel beyond class hours. Student should not leave the hostel without Signature of Father/Mother/Local Guardian on the body of leave Application.
• Students should remain present inside the room from 7pm to 9.30pm to maintain Study hour.
Students should deposit their previous mess dues before 10th of the current month positively; otherwise meals will be stopped from the next day.
• If necessary Students may keep any lady guest for only one or two days in a month in the hostel with the written permission of the hostel superintendent.
• Students are allowed to go to market with their guardian as per the time limit fixed by the Authority with the permission of hostel superintendent. Students are not allowed to go outside the campus at any time without the permission of the Authority.
• Students are not allowed to play games, musical instrument etc. inside the Hostel.
• Students are not allowed to use the mobile phones under any circumstances as per Hostel rules.
• Students are allowed to meet the guardian whose name is mentioned in the Application form only on Sunday from 4pm to 6pm.
• Students are not allowed to take any other study course outside of the I.T.I Campus during training.
Fill The Below Form and Star Searching